We have several corporate pop-up events coming up for small businesses on various dates, taking place inside Sky’s head office. Find below more details to find out if it’s suitable for your brand.
To express your interest for a stall, follow steps 1, 2 & 3 towards the bottom of the page.
Address: Grant Way, Isleworth TW7 5QD
Closest stations: Syon Lane, Osterley
About the event
We’ve been asked to host numerous pop-up markets at Sky’s head office on various Tues/Weds/Thurs in the year. We’ve been asked to ensure there is a real variety of products, with some markets having a theme e.g wellbeing, families, food etc.
Sky is on a mission to become carbon zero 2030 therefore every event we do will be a plastic-free market. If you sell things that contain zero plastics including the packaging, we’d love to hear from you and we may be in touch with stall opportunities on certain dates.
About your stall
- Our markets will be located inside one of the main office blocks on the Sky campus and will have good visibility from everyone who comes in and out of the block.
- Free parking is available, and needs to be booked in advance, we will ask for your car registration
- Events will start from 9am so we’ll ask you to arrive at Sky from 8am, to setup ready for 9am
- Pack up your stall will begin from 3pm
- There will be a mix of large long 11ft rectangular tables are provided, which some stallholders will share with one other stall holder (pictured in photo above), and 6ft trestle tables will also be available. There are no table cloths so recommend you bring one with
- Are markets will vary in size with some events having up to 18 brands on the day
- Feel free to bring along pull up banners, advertising, flyers etc. There is also a chair available for each stall. Please ensure this does not block or disrupt your neighbouring stalls
- There are plugs around the area, however they will not be next to your stall, if you are bringing anything to plug in, please ensure your equipment is PAT tested.
- Just to note this will be a private event only open for Sky colleagues (and not open to the public)
It’s a corporate environment with over 2000 staff working at the campus and a safe space for fun! Feel free to chat and offer samples if appropriate, and anything that might brighten someone’s day in the office! Use these conversations to help get your brand out there.
The venue is on the ground floor, fully accessible with toilet facilities available. Just to note the car park is a 5 minute walk from the building however stallholders are able to pull up outside, drop off their stock and then go to park and head back to the market.
Price for the stall
- The price for the stall is £45 per day
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings
- Once your stall is confirmed stall bookings are non exchangeable, non refundable, check out our T&C’s for full details
- We do all we can to ensure there is a variety of products types (i.e. not too many candle/jewellery sellers etc) therefore unfortunately we will be unable to respond to everyone who expresses interest
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell plastic-free products. Drop us a message if you’re not sure, and we can let you know.
- You have a little flexibility and can be available generally on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
Are there any restrictions on certain products at this pop-up?
- Food can be sold at this pop-up however please ensure zero plastic packaging is involved
- You must have the relevant food safety and hygiene certification
- Clear signage of ingredients and allergens must be visible on your stall and product packaging
- There is no refrigeration facilities so no refrigerated foods can be sold.
- Samples are allowed to be offered, with clear signage of ingredients and allergens.
- Alcohol cannot be sold unfortunately
How to apply for a stall
Step 1: Express your interest
Fill in a few details on this form to express your interest in any events at Sky HQ. Please only do this if you sell plastic-free products in plastic-free packaging
Step 2: Add your company’s details to our directory
- If you have never booked a stall with I Do Handmade before, please complete this stall holder application form. We cannot confirm your booking until you have done so.
- If you have booked a stall at any of our previous pop-ups, we already have your details and you do not need to complete this form, there is no further action required.
Step 3: Wait to hear
We will review the products you offer and will be hand-selecting the brands involved. As mentioned above we have been asked to create markets with real variety and offer unique products. Some of the events may also have a theme, so if we think your products are suitable, we will get in touch with potential dates to find out if you are available and send instructions on how to pay for your stall. Due to these events being heavily oversubscribed, we unfortunately won’t be able to reply to everyone who expresses their interest.