Are you a creative soul running a small handmade business?
Are you looking to meet new customers in person?
Do you want to pop-up in impressive locations?
If so read on…
If you’re a UK based small business that sells handmade products we’d love to have you at one of our I Do Handmade Pop-Ups. Your products could include handmade candles, personalised accessories, bespoke jewellery, handmade decor, baked goodies, bespoke hampers or products with a little handmade love sewn in. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
All pop-up opportunities
|When?||Where?||Want to be a stall holder?|
|10 Dec 2023||Good Space, Queens Park||Click for more info|
|Every Tuesday||The Point, Paddington (corporate pop-up)||Click for more info|
|30 Oct – 21 Dec 2023||Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre||Click for more info|
|6 Nov – 23 Dec 2023||Westfield London Shopping Centre||Click for more info|
|13 or 14 Dec 2023||TikTok HQ||Click for more info|
|Every other month||Sky HQ||Click for more info|
|Through 2024||Pop-ups in stations||Click to express interest|
|24-27 May 2024||Ideal Home Show Scotland||Click for more info|
|21-24 Nov 2024||Christmas Ideal Home Show London||Click for more info|
How to get involved
- Head to pop-up event you’re interested in above, and follow the steps at the bottom of the info page
- Stall fees and date availability differ for each pop-up event. This will be shown on each info page.
- Please read through carefully to ensure it is the right venue for your brand before applying
- If you’ve never had a stall with us before, you’ll need to complete a Stall Holder Application Form. You will need to upload your public liability to this form (if you don’t have this yet, and plan to purchase once you have been confirmed, please add a note in the form or your booking to state this).
- For most events we will email you to confirm or decline your application usually within 14 days of your payment.
- Some stall bookings unfortunately don’t get confirmed due to products not being handmade or suitable, or too many of the same product type already booked in. If your products are suitable but we’re oversubscribed, we will do all we can, to try reschedule you for an alternative date or will offer a full refund if we cannot confirm your application.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Where we’ve popped up?
Who are we?
Our founder Becky runs I Do Handmade with her lovely mum Wendy, and together they are on a mission not only to transform the way we shop, but to showcase a nation of talented creatives, makers and artists.
A family business who loves to promote creative talent and support small businesses.
We host pop-up markets in commercial and corporate locations across the UK, offering small and independent businesses the opportunity to showcase and sell their handmade creations.