We’re hosting a new monthly pop-up market in the Spitalfields/Brick Lane area. Find below more details to find out if it’s suitable for your brand.
To apply for a stall, follow steps 1, 2 & 3 towards the bottom of the page.
Address: 22 Hanbury St, London E1 6QR
Closest stations: Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street
About the venue
We’ve trialling a new indoor Sunday market along a busy street in the East End. Open 11am-5pm the first Sunday of every month, the market will be located inside Hanbury Hall, a modern co-working office during the week, with a passion for community led projects in the evenings and weekends. This venue regularly hosts music, networking and social evenings, so our handmade market will compliment a huge array of activities on offer. With a cafe also inside open to the public, and live music going being organised, this monthly market will be a great addition for the locals and visitors in the area to discover unique handmade finds.
Here’s a little video of how the day went last month!
About your stall
- You will be one of 15 stallholders on the day
- If you have a table please bring along with you, or we have 2x round 85cm tables available – select your preference in the options when you book
- Parking is fairly limited, Brick Lane Car Park is the closest a few minutes walk, £20 (cash only) for the day, no booking required. If you are being dropped off, there is space outside Hanbury Hall to drop off your stock/table
- To arrive at Hanbury Hall at 10am for a set up time of 11am
- To pack up your stall from 5pm
The venue is on the ground floor, fully accessible with toilet facilities available.
Price for the stall
- The price for the stall is £30
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings
- Stall bookings are non exchangeable, non refundable, check out our T&C’s for full details
- We do all we can to ensure there is a variety of products types on the day (i.e. not too many candle/jewellery sellers etc) so some stall bookings may be turned away if we are oversubscribed for certain products
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
Are there any restrictions on certain products at this pop-up?
- Unfortunately no cakes at this venue due to the cafe that is there already selling handmade cakes.
- All other pre-packaged foods are great, however you must have the relevant food safety and hygiene certification
- Clear signage of ingredients and allergens must be visible on your stall and product packaging
- There is no refrigeration facilities so no refrigerated or hot foods can be sold.
- Samples are allowed to be offered, with clear signage of ingredients and allergens.
- Alcohol can be sold in these premises, however you would need to apply for a TENS licence for the day
**Please note we are oversubscribed for the following categories for the following dates:**
Jewellery – October
Candles – October
How to apply for a stall
Step 1: Hit ‘select options’ below, select the date, and follow the prompts to pay
Step 2: Add your company’s details to our directory
- If you have never booked a stall with I Do Handmade before, please complete this stall holder application form. We cannot confirm your booking until you have done so.
- If you have booked a stall at any of our previous pop-ups, we already have your details and you do not need to complete this form, there is no further action required.
Step 3: Wait to hear from us
Once you have paid for a stall and submitted your stall holder application form (if applicable) your application has been submitted. We will review your booking, ensuring there is a variety of product types booked in for the day. We will confirm via email within 14 days. If you haven’t heard anything, please get in touch via email.
If for any reason your stall booking is unsuccessful, or your brand is not right for this venue, you will be offered a full refund.