Here’s some of our favourite finds of handmade mothers day gift ideas. All taken from inspiring makers on the big wide web!
1. Clay footprint hearts (click the photo for full tutorial)
2. Mini photograph magnets (click the photo for full tutorial)
3. Handmade trinket dishes (click the photo for full tutorial)
4. Finger print keyrings (click the photo for full tutorial)
5. Decorated teabags (click the photo for full tutorial)
6. Polaroid coasters (click the photo for full tutorial)
7. Decorated succulent jars (click the photo for full tutorial)
8. Favourite recipe on a tea-towel (click the photo for full tutorial)
9. Marbled ring dish (click the photo for full tutorial)
10. Personalised lavender sachets (click the photo for full tutorial)
11. Handmade foot soak (click the photo for full tutorial)
And there you have some of our favourite handmade mothers day gift ideas. If you see something you try out, tag us and let us know! We love seeing handmade creations come to life!
Who are we?
I’m Becky, a 30 something mama of two, from West London and I run this creative little business together with my mum Wendy.
When covid landed on our doorstep in 2020, one thing we did to help encourage sales of our craft kits, was create the Shop Small Christmas Gift Catalogue. We posted it out to thousands of homes, advertising gift ideas, all sold from small businesses, including my own, encouraging people to shop small at Christmas.
I loved helping other companies, I wondered about converting our catalogue into an in-person event.
So in summer 2022, we hosted out first ever pop-up market in Westfield shopping centre, encouraging the nation to shop from small businesses. I absolutely loved meeting so many inspiring business owners and helping them increase exposure and sales, it’s made me want to organise more events. It’s naturally turned into a business itself, hosting in person shopping events, helping diversify the high street with products from small businesses.
As a product selling business owner myself selling a range of craft kits, I know full well how hard it can be to generate a regular income and to keep the business going especially with big brands dominating the high street
From my own experience I’ve found if you have a good product, selling in person can be such a beneficial way to get your stock off the shelves and into the hands of your ideal customer. I’m passionate about helping small businesses thrive and the I Do Handmade Pop-Ups will hopefully do exactly that.