New service incoming! If product photography is on your business to do list, this one’s for you!
We’ve partnered up with the incredibly talented @morganemilyjane to offer a discounted photography bundle for small businesses.
Good photography can cost the earth, so to help reduce the cost, we’ll be hosting a monthly small biz photo shoot Send off a maximum of 5 different products and have them photographed in their very own unique mini shoot! (Your products are gonna have a ball! ).
Choose from either 10 or 20 photos you’d like taken and answer a few questions about your brand and preferences. Emily will then style your products and capture a variety of shots, angles and images to help your customers get to know your products.
Emily has a treasure trove full of beautiful props and decor to help style all the shoots she does, so will have everything she needs for your product shoot. However if there is any specific prop, logo or signage you would like in the photo, please add it to your parcel for Emily to style into the shoot. Any notes or preferences for how you’d like these to be used, feel free to share in your answers to the questions above.
After the photo shoot, a folder will be emailed to you (usually within 2 weeks) for you to choose your favourite pics. Emily will then make any final touch ups to truly make them pop and the final photos will be sent over to you, ready to wow your customers!
The shoot costs £150+VAT plus the postage to get your items to and from Emily’s studio. Please ensure you write your return address inside and outside of the box. Tracked return postage will be organised for you, and you’ll be sent an invoice for this following the shoot.
How the shoot will work:
- Purchase the photo bundle, selecting the number of pictures you would like and the month you’d like your photoshoot to take place (ensuring that products are received a week before the month begins, if there is any delay, the shoot will take place the following month)
- Then complete a few questions which will help Emily style your products on the day
- Package up your products, posting a maximum of 5 different products to Emily’s photography studio in Norwich along with any props, signage or packaging you’d like in your photos (not essential). You’re welcome to include lots of the same product for Emily to capture a few grouped pics.
- Emily photographs your products and styles them using the info you provided. If she has any queries she’ll get in touch with you direct
- Emily emails all photos over to you, to choose your favourite ones, roughly 2 weeks following the shoot
- The final pictures are edited and a downloadable link is emailed to you
- Emily posts your products back to you along with an invoice to pay the return tracked postage fee
- We’ll be hosting the shoot, the first week of every month, so select the month you’d like your shoot to take place and ensure your products arrive at Emily’s studio one week before, we recommend using a tracked service.
So, if you’re after a brand new album of photography in time for your Christmas advertising, Emily works wonders! Take a look through the collection of pics she’s taken to see her style and the sort of vibe she’ll be able to capture to help show off your products.
And a bonus that we’re throwing out there, if you’re happy to, we’d love to help advertise your products on our website and socials, spreading the word further of your beautiful business.
This photography service is one of many new things we’re launching to help support small businesses in the journey of entrepreneurship. We’re building a toolkit of services designed to help grow small businesses using recommended and trusted providers as we know how hard it is to find the right suppliers to help move your business forwards 💕
Once purchasing this photo bundle, it’s important to add the photographer will remain the copyright holder of the imagery. You’ll be given a digital licence to use these images as you wish across your social media, ecommerce or online websites, email marketing, PR and editorials and even on your business card. Tagging of the photographer is not compulsory but you’re welcome to tag and spread the word of Emily’s talent!