There couldn’t be a better time to fill your desks, shelves and drawers with cute stationery. January means January sales, new styles and a fresh start to begin a new notebook or journal.
Here’s a few of my favourite stationers with beautiful pens, pads and post-its and more!
- Martha Brook – Beautiful quality paper products and they offer a personalised service too.
2. Present and Correct – A realm of truly unique stationery heaven
3. The Green Gables – Spreading joy, colour and positivity in an eco-friendly way gets my vote!
4. Penny Laine’s – Helps everyone live in a mindful space, offering beautiful things that don’t impact the planet
5. Fred Aldous – A fab range of cute and useful stationery, they stocks more than 25,000 items, bound to have something for every stationery addict
6. Sass and Belle – Super cute stationery and fun notebooks and pens
7. Pandapen – A range of Japanese stationery, super sweet pens, washi tape range and notelets
8. Just Mustard – Slightly more comical and quirky range of stationery to decorate your desk with