Sell your products inside Sky head office
• The market will be located inside one of the main office blocks on the Sky campus. The stalls will be by the entrance of the building, outside one of their staff restaurants so has good visibility from everyone who comes in and out of the block.
• Parking is available, and needs to be booked in advance, please add your car registration if you require a car parking space
• To arrive at Sky from 8am, to setup ready for 9am
• To pack up your stall from 3pm
• Large tables are provided which you’ll be sharing with one other stallholder – just bring your stock, payment reader and get selling!
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
- Stall bookings are non-exchangeable, non refundable
- The full T&C’s are available here