Update: For Oct 1st, stall spaces still available, however we only have 2x round 85cm tables you can use (each stall would have 2 each) Alternatively you can bring your own table. We are oversubscribed for jewellers unfortunately.
– – – – –
Sell your products at our monthly market inside Hanbury Hall
• The market will be located inside Hanbury Hall
• To arrive from 10am, to setup ready for 11am
• To pack up your stall from 5pm
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell in Westfield London.
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
- Stall bookings are non-exchangeable, non refundable
- The full T&C’s are available here