Sell your products inside Good Space, Queens Park
- There will be up to 13 stalls for small businesses to sell their products at.
- Stall holders would need to be present and manage their stall for the duration of your allocated day, taking payments for your own items sold, similar to a Christmas market setting.
- The event will be operating from 10am-2pm (setup for stallholders from 9am)
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings.
- There are 8 tables provided at the venue, so if you require a table please select the stall with the table, there is space for 2 additional stalls, so if you have your own table, please select the option to bring you own, there is also space outside for 2 gazebos, so if you have your own gazebo, select this option
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell in Good Space, Queens Park.
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
- Stall bookings are non-exchangeable, non refundable
- The full T&C’s are available here