We’d love to invite you to our first ever Small Biz Christmas Party!
We love this small biz community and want to hang out more – out of ‘work’!
So we’re hosting a fun evening for business owners, a place to celebrate the year we’ve all had over a tipple, meet new business pals and come away inspired for the year ahead. And it wouldn’t be an I Do Handmade Christmas party without a spot of crafting too!
Located inside Hanbury Hall near Liverpool Street, we’ll be hosting it on Tuesday 16 Jan (coz what small business is available in Dec?!) from 7pm-9.30pm. It’ll be a great time of year to take a night off, and dream up the year to come!
The evening will be built around two craft workshops, hosted by Treasure Kave and Lelowa Candles. You will come away with not one but two handcrafted creations all made by you! Stitch your word or quote for the year on a hoop, and discover the art of candle painting, where you’ll create your own hand painted design onto a decoratively shaped candle.
The night is designed to be a networking opportunity without the awkward vibe that we’ve all experienced at some point! Chat to new businesses while you craft, and meet new pals who will likely be on a similar entrepreneurship venture to yourself.
What your ticket includes:
- two crafty workshops, all your equipment and materials
- a glass of bubbles
- talks hosted by Alice Benham and Sophie Eglin
This event is for you if you…
- run a small business
- want to meet new pals on a similar small biz journey, without that awkward ‘icky’ networking vibe
- like making things
- want to invest in your business and yourself
Maybe see you there?!
- Hanbury Hall, 22 Hanbury Street
- 7pm-9.30pm, the first workshop will begin at 7.30pm
- Dress code: comfortable, casual, feel free to add a touch of sparkle!
- A glass of bubbles will be provided, there is a cafe at the venue selling drinks and snacks (food will not be provided, you may want to have dinner before you come)
- Venue is fully accessible
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who are we?
If you’re new to I Do Handmade, we (me Becky, my mum Wendy, and a team of legends) run this little business hosting pop-ups in impressive retail locations. We help bridge the gap to get small businesses handmade products into bustling venues like Westfield or Waterloo station without the setup costs. Pop-up for a day, 3 days or even 20 days, we offer flexible opportunities to help fit around a busy schedule. A community of small business owners has very organically been created following our events and we want to create opportunities to hang out, outside of the pop-ups to get to know each other more! Find us on instagram, facebook and LinkedIn to follow our business journey