This nautical themed paper craft kit is designed and ready to help immerse you into the fantastic world of 3D paper cutting. If you’re new to paper cutting this kit is great for you.
Create a gorgeous sea scene using paper, that you can put in a dome and display. Add on the optional fairy lights and let you dome light up for all to see.
Use the easy to follow illustrated instructions and create each paper accessory. Gradually build up your nautical scene and once complete place inside the included dome to admire.
This relaxing craft kit comes beautifully presented in a branded box and includes:
- 1 Instruction booklet with photos of each step
- A printed practise sheet
- 1 Dome measuring approximately 13cm height x 8.3 cm diameter
- Selection of coloured and book paper
- 3 Paper cutting patterns for the waves
- There’s also an additional 2D project included and a frame to display it in, to continue your passion for paper cutting once you’ve finished your sea scene.
Optional extra – You will also need a craft knife and an A5 self healing mat, add these tools onto your order along with 5 blades by selecting the option above if you don’t have these at home
The only other things you’ll need is glue, a ruler and scissors.
Additional extra – If you would like to add mini fairy lights to light up your sea scene, select them on the options above.
Please note this kit requires the use of a sharp knife and should be kept away from children.
About The Maker
This kit is brought to you by My Papercut Forest. Run by Silvina from her home in Brighton, My Papercut Forest is a playground for her imagination, a place to try out new ideas, artwork and designs. Silvina creates, makes and sells a range of artwork including paper craft kits, miniature paper domes, illustrations, prints, greeting cards, and loads of other unique objects. All designs have been created by Silvina, and handmade with love in Brighton, UK.
It can take up to 4 days to dispatch your order. Once dispatched you can expect your order within:
– UK customers – 2-3 working days
– EU customers – 5-10 working days
– Customers outside of the EU – 5 -21 working days
If you need your order more urgently, please get in touch and we can let you know if we can dispatch asap.