Sell your products inside Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre at a pop-up market
- There will be 7 stalls available each day for small businesses to sell their products at.
- Book a stall for 1 day or 20 days. The aim is to support small independents and encourage the nation to shop small.
- Stall holders would need to be present and manage their stall for the duration of the allocated slot (Mon – Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 12-6pm) taking payments for your own items sold, similar to a Christmas market setting.
- The market will be operating from 10am-9pm every day (12pm-6pm on Sundays)
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings.
- No table required, bring yourself, your stock, and get selling!
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have £1m or more public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell in Westfield London.
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
- Your stall would need to be open for business from 10am-9pm, a long day but lots of exposure.
- Please read our exchange/refund policy:
Please note, when booking your stall, once booked, it is non-exchangeable, part-refundable. So much work goes on behind the scenes, juggling literally 1000s of bookings. It makes refunds and exchanges complex to manage, therefore once your booking is confirmed, please prioritise these dates and add them to your diary. Our Westfield refund policy is as follows:
- 100% refund 14 days from the day you place the order
- 50% refund if cancelled 21+ days before event date AND I Do Handmade LTD are able to find a replacement
- 25% refund if cancelled 48 hours – 20 days before event date AND I Do Handmade LTD are able to find a replacement
- 15% refund if cancelled within 48-25 hours of the event date AND I Do Handmade LTD are able to find a replacement
- 0% refund if cancelled within 24 hours of the event date
- If I Do Handmade LTD cannot find a replacement for your stall, unfortunately a refund will not be offered.
- Please note, we no longer offer the option for stallholders to swap their booking with another small business, due to being let down too many times resulting in several small businesses on the waitlist missing out on stall opportunities
Furthermore, please book the number of days you and your brand are comfortable with. If you book several dates and have an unsuccessful day of sales on day one, the above refund policy will still apply.