We’re hosting a Winter Wonderland event for our local community in Watford on Thursday 30 November. We held it last year and over 800 people popped along and it was a huge success so we’re doing it all again!
To apply for a stall, follow steps 1-3 towards the bottom of the page.
Address: Soul Survivor Watford, Warehouse 7, Greycaine Road, Watford
Closest stations: Watford North
When: Thursday 30 Nov – 4-10pm
About the event
We’ll be hosting a free-entry fun-filled family event on Thursday 30 November, between 4pm-9pm. It will take place inside Soul Survivor church warehouse and will be festively dressed with numerous Christmas trees, lights and artificial snow. There will be 35 stalls all selling affordable handmade gifts and accessories, two food trucks outside, a bar open serving mulled wine, hot chocolate mountains and other drinks. There will be live music, a free craft workshop for visitors to create something, face painting and a glitter bar, plus a giant fairy might also make an appearance for the little ones ( see video below)!
A look at last year’s event
We hosted this for the local community last year, and we had such a ball! Here’s. Little summary video of what to expect for this year!
About your stall
- The market will consist of 35 stallholders, 30 stalls will be indoors, and 5 stalls will be outdoors (outdoor stalls would need to bring their own 3m wide gazebo) – Select the stall type you would like in the options below
- The event will be open to the public between 4-10pm (the market will close at 9pm with the bar staying open until 10pm)
- We will be advertising the market as ‘affordable gifts and accessories’, so please only apply if you offer products that match this description
- Stallholders are to arrive from 3pm and to start packing up from 9pm
- Indoor stall holders will have enough space for a 6ft trestle table, you are welcome to book 2 stalls if you would like a 12ft wide display
- Outdoor stallholders will have enough space for a 3m x 3m gazebo (which you would need to provide yourself), so you would have a much bigger space than indoor stalls
- Tables are not provided, however we will be organising a delivery of tables for the evening, if you would like us to book a 6ft rectangular trestle table for you, please add one to your order – they are £5 to hire.
- You are welcome to bring along any pull up banners and advertising to put around your stall, ensuring it does not block your neighbouring stall
- The stalls will be arranged around the room, so you’ll be opposite and next to other stallholders. We will do all we can to ensure you are not next to another stall holder selling similar products
- There will be plugs available however they won’t be right next to your stall, please ensure all electrical appliances are PAT tested. We do always recommend to have wireless payment readers and backup battery packs for charging in the instance electricity is unavailable
- There will unlikely be wifi at this location, so please ensure you have the data you need for your payment readers
- There is free parking available on the road, and surrounding residential streets. You are welcome to pull up outside when you arrive to drop off stock and move your car.
The venue is on the ground floor, however there are steps leading up to the main door along with a ramp making it fully accessible, there are also disabled toilet facilities available. There are also several disabled parking bays outside available.
Price for the stall
- The price for the stall is £20
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings
- Stall bookings are non exchangeable, non refundable, check out our stall T&C’s for full details
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
Are there any restrictions on certain products at this pop-up?
- Pre-packaged foods can be sold at this pop-up however you must have the relevant food safety and hygiene certification
- Clear signage of ingredients and allergens must be visible on your stall and product packaging
- There is no refrigeration or hand-washing facilities available directly at your stall so therefore no refrigerated or hot food can be sold.
- Samples are allowed to be offered, with clear signage of ingredients and allergens.
- Alcohol can be sold, however you would need to apply for a TENS licence for the day
How to apply for a stall
Step 1: Hit ‘select options’ below, select the stall type, and follow the prompts to pay
(We are sadly oversubscribed for jewellers and candle sellers)
Stall at Winter Wonderland£20.00
Step 2: Add your company’s details to our directory
- If you have never booked a stall with I Do Handmade before, please complete this stall holder application form. We cannot confirm your booking until you have done so.
- If you have booked a stall at any of our previous pop-ups, we already have your details and you do not need to complete this form, there is no further action required.
Step 3: Wait to hear from us
Once you have paid for a stall and submitted your stall holder application form (if applicable) your application has been submitted. We will review your booking, ensuring there is a variety of product types booked in for the day. We will confirm via email within 14 days. If you haven’t heard anything, please get in touch via email. If for any reason your stall booking is unsuccessful, or your brand is not right for this venue, you will be offered a full refund.