We have a busy corporate pop-up venue for small businesses to sell their handmade products, inside a busy office block. Find below more details to find out if it’s suitable for your brand. To express your interest for a stall, follow the prompts below…
The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, Paddington W2 1 AF
Nearest station: Paddington
About your stall
- Your stall will be located in the reception/foyer of The Point on the ground floor so has good visibility from everyone who comes in and out of the block.
- Free parking is available, and we’ll ask for the car reg in advance
- To arrive at The Point from 10am
- To pack up your stall anytime between 3-5pm, whenever it starts to quieten down
- 1x 6ft trestle table is provided, just bring your stock, payment reader and get selling!
Find some photos and a video of the set up:
Setup for your stall
You will either be the only stall holder or one of a few, depending on the day. Your stall is located in the reception foyer area. You have complete flexibility to dress your table (1 x 6ft long trestle table) with any pull up banners, advertising, flyers, clothing rail (just 1) etc (there is no table cloth, so please bring one). There is also seating available for you and a plug if you need not directly at your stall but available to use, please ensure your equipment is PAT tested.
- It’s a corporate block with several different companies inside all renting different floors and offices
- Mix of male/female
- Around 1400 staff working there
- Get a feel for the venue by watching their intro video on the homepage of the website: https://thepointpaddington.com/
- It’s a corporate audience but it’s a safe space for fun! Stalls that have been working well are ones that are interacting with passers by, feel free to chat and offer samples if appropriate, and anything that might brighten someone’s day! Use these conversations to help get your brand out there.
Price for the stall
- The price for the stall is £35
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings
- All stall bookings are non exchangeable, non-refundable, check out our T&C’s for full details
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
Are there any restrictions on certain products at this pop-up?
- Food can be sold at this pop-up however you must have the relevant food safety and hygiene certification
- Clear signage of ingredients and allergens must be visible on your stall and product packaging
- There is no refrigeration facilities so no refrigerated foods can be sold.
- Samples are allowed to be offered, with clear signage of ingredients and allergens.
- Sadly alcohol can not be sold in these premises
How to apply for a stall
Step 1: Express your interest
We will have several upcoming dates through the year. Fill in a few details on this form to express your interest at The Point.
Step 2: Add your company’s details to our directory
- If you have never booked a stall with I Do Handmade before, please complete this stall holder application form. We cannot confirm a booking with you until you have done so.
- If you have booked a stall at any of our previous pop-ups, we already have your details and you do not need to complete this form, there is no further action required.
Step 3: Wait to hear
We will review the products you offer and will be hand-selecting the brands involved and will get in touch with the potential dates to find out if you are available. If so, we’ll send instructions on how to pay and ask for a copy of your Public Liability insurance. Due to this venue being heavily oversubscribed, we unfortunately won’t be able to reply to everyone who expresses interest.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch email@example.com