We have a corporate pop-up for small businesses to sell their handmade products at, inside a co-working office space. Find below more details to find out if it’s suitable for your brand. To book a stall, follow the prompts below…
Groundworks Chiswick, 114 Power Road, Chiswick, W4 5PY
About your stall
- Your stall will be located in the main cafe area
- Street parking is available for 4 hours pay at the meter (around £5)
- To arrive from 10.30am
- To pack up from 2pm
- 1x rectangular desk provided to create your display on, just bring your stock, payment reader and get selling!
Setup for your stall
There will be three stallholders booked each day, so you will likely be alongside two other companies. You have complete flexibility to dress your table (1 x rectangular desk) with any pull up banners, advertising, flyers etc (there is no table cloth, so please bring one). There is also seating available for you and a plug if you need, please ensure your equipment is PAT tested.
- It’s a relaxed corporate co-working office space which is used by lots of different companies, all renting the space on a monthly basis
- Mix of Male 60% / Female 40%
- Around 300 members work there, with Wednesdays generally being the busiest days
- Get a feel for the venue by checking out their website: https://groundworkschiswick.com/
- It’s a very relaxed corporate audience and a safe space for fun! Stalls that have been working well are ones that are interacting with passers by, feel free to chat and offer samples if appropriate, and anything that might brighten someone’s day! Use these conversations to help get your brand out there.
Price for the stall
- The price for the stall is £20
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings
- All stall bookings are non exchangeable with a limited refund policy, check out our T&C’s for full details)
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
- Stallholders are welcome to book more than one date, please ensure there are 4 weeks between bookings to allow a variety at this venue
Are there any restrictions on certain products at this pop-up?
- Food can be sold at this pop-up however you must have the relevant food safety and hygiene certification
- Clear signage of ingredients and allergens must be visible on your stall and product packaging
- There is no refrigeration facilities so no refrigerated foods can be sold.
- Samples are allowed to be offered, with clear signage of ingredients and allergens.
- Alcohol can be sold at the pop-up
- You would need to organise a TENS yourself for the days you are there.
- There is no refrigeration, sinks or ice facilities.
- Samples are allowed to be offered
How to book
Step 1: Hit ‘select options’ below, choose your date, and follow the prompts to pay
(If you require car parking, please add your car registration in the notes at checkout as this needs to be booked in advance)
Step 2: Add your company’s details to our directory
- If you have never booked a stall with I Do Handmade before, please complete this stall holder application form. We cannot confirm your booking until you have done so.
- If you have booked a stall at any of our previous pop-ups, we already have your details and you do not need to complete this form, there is no further action required.
Step 3: Wait to hear from us
Once you have paid for a stall and submitted your stall holder application form (if applicable) your application has been submitted. We will review and confirm via email within 7 days. If you haven’t heard anything, please get in touch via email.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org