We have a Sunday pop-up market for small businesses to sell their handmade products at, inside a co-working office space. Find below more details to find out if it’s suitable for your brand.
To book a stall, follow steps 1, 2 & 3 towards the bottom of the page.
Address: Good Space, 4 Lonsdale Road, NW6 6RD
Closest stations: Queens Park / Brondesbury Park / Kilburn High Road
About the pop-up
- Your stall will be located in Good Space, Queens Park on the ground floor inside a co-working office space pictured below
- Free parking is available on residential surrounding streets and you are welcome to drop-off your stock at the door, and go to find parking afterwards
- Stallholders are to arrive at Good Space from 9am, we’re advertising the pop-up market to be open from 10am-2pm
- To pack up your stall from 2pm
- The venue will be emptied of the chairs and tables you see pictured, and arranged in a market style arrangement for customers to browse, sample and purchase products directly at each stall
- Face painting, drinks and music will be on offer to help attract visitors to pop by
Setup for your stall
- You will be one of 13 stallholders there on the day
- The venue has 8 tables available to be used (all different sizes) if you require a table please select this option from the drop down list below. There is also space for 2 additional stalls inside, so if you have your own table, please select the option to bring you own. There is also space outside for 2-3 gazebos, so if you have your own gazebo or food truck, select this option.
- You have complete flexibility to dress your table with any pull up banners, advertising, flyers etc, please be mindful not to block your neighbouring stall
- Various seating options are available for you to have behind your stall so no need to bring a chair
- Wifi is available and plug sockets are available at various locations inside the venue (not necessarily at your stall) if you need, please ensure your equipment is PAT tested. (We always recommend to have access to your own data for your card readers, as some public wifi networks have security settings in place that make financial transactions unsuccessful)
**Please note we are oversubscribed for the following categories for the following dates:**
Jewellery – September/October/November/December
Candles – September/October/November/December
The Venue and Clientele
- The venue is located within a residential network of streets with several busy coffee shops nearby
- Families and young professionals are generally seen out and about during the time this pop-up will be open
- There is a popular Farmers Market on every Sunday down the road, and the idea is for this handmade pop-up to compliment the offering available in the area, and potentially attract visitors to both events
- Stalls that generally work well are ones that interact with passers by, feel free to chat and offer samples if appropriate, and anything that might brighten someone’s day! Use these conversations to help get your brand out there.
- The venue is on the ground floor, there is one step into the building at the front (pictured above), with a ramp available
- Disabled toilet facilities are available
Price for the stall
- The price for a stall is £35
- Stall holders keep 100% of the takings
- All stall bookings are non exchangeable and non-refundable. 100% refund will be given if cancelled within 14 days of booking.
- Please note this is a new venue for us, so we’re trialling this location on a monthly basis to help increase retail options on a busy street. Footfall cannot be guaranteed, but we will be doing all we can to help advertise, communicate and encourage locals to pop by and say hello
- We ask that all stallholders get behind us in spreading the word about the event to encourage more people to come along
- We do all we can to ensure there is a variety of products types on the day (i.e. not too many candle/jewellery sellers etc) so some stall bookings may be turned away if we are oversubscribed for certain products
- Your small business is based in the UK
- You sell handmade products. They are either made by hand, have been hand crafted or have had some element of personalisation by hand. Please note, they don’t necessarily have to be made by you. Not sure you fit the bill? Drop us a message and we can let you know.
- You will need to have minimum £1m public liability insurance valid on the day(s) to sell
- You are responsible for taking your own payments for your sold items, so you will need to provide any equipment you want to to take payments. If you’re looking for a mobile handheld payment device, we have used SumUp at previous markets and love the ease of it personally (affiliate link).
Are there any restrictions on certain products at this pop-up?
- Pre-packaged foods only, can be sold at this pop-up however you must have the relevant food safety and hygiene certification
- Clear signage of ingredients and allergens must be visible on your stall and product packaging
- There is no refrigeration facilities so no refrigerated or hot foods can be sold.
- Samples are allowed to be offered, with clear signage of ingredients and allergens.
- Alcohol can be sold in these premises, however you would need to apply for a TENS licence for the day
How to apply for a stall
Step 1: Hit ‘select options’ below, select the date, and follow the prompts to pay
Step 2: Add your company’s details to our directory
- If you have never booked a stall with I Do Handmade before, please complete this stall holder application form. We cannot confirm your booking until you have done so.
- If you have booked a stall at any of our previous pop-ups, we already have your details and you do not need to complete this form, there is no further action required.
Step 3: Wait to hear from us
Once you have paid for a stall and submitted your stall holder application form (if applicable) your application has been submitted. We will review your booking, ensuring there is a variety of product types booked in for the day. We will confirm via email within 14 days. If you haven’t heard anything, please get in touch via email.
If for any reason your stall booking is unsuccessful, or your brand is not right for this venue, you will be offered a full refund.