We’ve collated a few of our favourite DIY Valentines makes out there at the moment all made by other inspiring crafters and makers.
Valentine’s is a lovely opportunity to tell anyone they love them. Mum, friend, brother, auntie or even your Amazon Prime delivery person – everyone loves hearing nice things about them!
So here’s a few DIY Valentines ideas you can make at home, with not toooo much preparation! There’s a few gift ideas, little message ideas and all round general fun to have with the family. All the instructions on how to make each one you’ll find in the comments below each photo.
- Make your own chocolate bark by @Chloe_Louise_Aldous – This looks super simple to do and a lovely gift to give anyone if popped in a little gift bag with a tag!
2. Handmade bath salts by @that.makes.six – Watch the video for this one, such an easy way to create a thoughtful gift for anyone who loves a bath
3. 3D paper heart decorations by @Kirstiecrafts – Decorate a little area in the home or write little messages inside each one to surprise someone with. These look great to do with young crafters!
4. Salt dough love hearts by @our.playroom.diary – A fun thing to do with children could be making these hearts. Add a hole in them and they could be a tag that goes on a present or tied to the front of a gift card.
5. A Valentine’s platter by @utterly.organised.chaos – Such a beautiful way to arrange a plate of goodies! Easy to do with a few of your lover’s favourite treats, pop them in the shape of a heart and you look like you’ve made the biggest effort!
6. Date night jar by @soulgoodstuff – A fun gift full of ways to have fun with your boo!
7. Valentine’s Bucket List by @_emily_thomas__ and @the.mama.project – This is more of a fun way to recognise Valentine’s as a family. A beautiful way to make memories and teaching your kids how to love people in different ways.
8. Watercolour hearts by @theartfulparent – These cute hearts are an easy way to make your own card for Valentine’s draw a heart or even write a secret message!
9. Valentine’s Rice Treats by @downhomedrake – A yummy treat for any loved one in your life. Pop them in your kids lunchboxes, gift them to your neighbour or send one in the post to your pal.
10. DIY seed paper hearts by @hellokidsstudio – A fun and eco friendly way to tell someone you love them, and give them something to enjoy in months to come. A fab DIY valentines idea.
If you’re looking for crafty gifts for someone this Valentine’s Day, check out our online store full of craft kits to give to anyone who loves spending time getting creative.
Who are we?
I'm Becky and I run this little business with my mum Wendy. We offer craft kits all designed to help you switch off from the outside world. I got all my creative genes from my mum and we're passionate about encouraging others to explore the benefits of getting creative too.